CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

list

1. finish my book
2. learn some painting technique
3. have a kentucky Derby party
4. Read 6 books
5. knit a hat with my new pattern
6. renew my teaching license
7. ride a horse
8. ice skate with M
9. sing in public
10. volunteer my time
11. plan 4 romantic dates with D
12. Read a book everyday to C
13. organize my paperwork- get new system
14. Post that box of stuff on Craigs list
15. Write a letter on Sundays
16. make a big picture plan with D
17. capture some memories of his mom for D to keep
18. learn to take a good picture
19. get a new camera
20. ride my mountain bike on a trail
21. dance with D
22. Dance in the rain with the girls
23. pick people over tasks
24. read my Bible
25. camp in the backyard ( maybe not the whole night)
26. decorate guest room
27. finishe project lists
28. take some violin lessons
29. go bird watching
30. climb another fourteener
31. celebrate my sister's birthday with her- it's a big one.
32. decide that I don't have to always be right
33. start my masters
34. plant a tree
35. stick to our budget

5 comments:

Christine Butler said...

ug. my list consists of packing...once I get back to NJ! And now everyone wants to see us; we've been there a month, and NOW they want us to come and visit??? What's that all about?

stephrudolph said...

I love your list. I think it is a good one. I especially love that you included Leslie's birthday on it.

I want to do the 14-er with you. Let's make a plan.

lesley said...

get list . really hoping you follow through with #31! love you.

Football and Fried Rice said...

i have lots of lists. i love them!! i would love a hat while you are knitting, you know, since you have the time & all....

do you want to go to the chec conference this year? like get a hotel, all out, go to chec? get inspired? maybe the holy spirit will work on us!!

kymmcs said...

I heart lists. Let's do it.