CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Corydon

Freckles has mastered "heart and soul" on Appa's piano. It is super fun. Today she directed an Easter show starring the other four grandchildren. It was great: Gabe dressed as father time, Mollie was adorable with poppa's socks taped to a headband to look like rabbit ears, a solo was written and performed by Amelia, and chuck went between the stage and mommy's lap the whole show. A hoot. We did some shopping in Downtown Corydon. I found a few must-haves and the little one found a wonderful bench to share with this other baby. Cookie is really getting big. It looks like she is 50% off in the photo--- some days she might be. Not today though.

We miss you, Daddy.

3 comments:

stephrudolph said...

o.k. you've got to put a photo of the socks on the headband. I love that they are so imaginative and creative.

kymmcs said...

That is cute! Remember that picture we took of her in the baby doll holder in that store window? I wish I could find it.

Christine Butler said...

Every girl needs to learn Heart and Soul...way to go Maya!!