Dear Sickness,
I am not sure why you have pestered us this winter. You are a stalker. It is bad enough that D had to miss work because of you, but now you are after my baby. She has a fever and feels ucky. this is unacceptable. Please leave us alone, or steps will be taken.
hate you,
Melodie the Nurse
Dear Friend who is moving across town,
I love love your new appartment, but hate that you are even further away. I miss the days when we saw each other every day. We just can't seem to get it together to be on the same page. I love you still. I am praying that this move will be a good one and that your home will be peaceful and safe. Love the shoe closet.
your long distance friend,
Melodie the cross-town driver.
Dear office in my house,
I hate you. I have spent too much time trying to get you into shape. You appear to love clutter and thrive on disorganization. I cannot continue to live with you. Please change. Clean up your act or I shall be forced to deal with you.
drowning in stuff,
Melodie, the organizationally challenged
Dear People I love in Kentuckiana,
I am visiting you soon. Looking forward to relaxing and enjoying time with you. I am hoping for an occasion to bring out the red peep-toe pumps.
Packing,
Melodie, the anxious traveler
Dear chocolate malt from sonic,
I love you. I miss you. It has been far too long. I am coming for you soon.
Love you and have the fat rolls to prove it,
Melodie,the chocoholic
the new house
3 years ago




3 comments:
You KNOW I loved the love letter to Sonic :) I can't believe you are going to the midwest - that's right....when are you leaving? Time for a Tuesday morning rendevouz? Please???? :=) Miss you, friend!
Dear Best Friend in Colorado.
I love you for all the weird things that begin in your brain and end up making me smile. I love that you have a Monk obsession and hate bananas. I am sad that we have seen each other only 2 times in the past 2 years, but love that we know more about each other's hearts and daily lives than most people who live within a mile of us. I love that you have a nutty family who loves you. I love that you are so musically talented and uber creative. I love that you are always up for anything and love to laugh. I am so thankful that you chose to have me as a sister.
Lovin' from across the country,
Steph
One reason I heart you, you are funny and creative. I kinda want to be you.
Post a Comment