
I went to Eric's restaurant last night with Lesley and the kiddos. We had a great meal and enjoyed seeing "Our Best." It was good old fashioned home cookin'. My favorite was the fried green tomato and the fresh rolls.

I love seeing the G, M and A. Love those kids.

Afterward, I headed out to see Des at her mom's house in Corydon. I got to meet her husband. donnie ( love him). and visit with her for a few minutes. It is great to connect.

Today was a cloudy day in Corydon. I enjoyed a Vanilla Latte with Des at the Coffeshop down on the town square. She is such a lovely girl inside and out. We loved the live music.
2 comments:
great times! Wow...I feel like I'm home with you. I'm so glad you got to see Desire & you're getting to spend so much time with the fam.
xo
oh - and yes, you were right - steel magnolias. :)
I like seeing pics of you and your friends! You look like you are having so much fun. But that doesn't change the fact that I miss you and want you to come home right this very second.
Post a Comment