CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

This guy

he drives me crazy
he thinks like a man
he often eats fried food
he works stupid shifts
he is losing his hair
he sometimes takes me for granted
he hogs the covers
he hogs the computer
he is stubborn
he watches court TV shows
he turns every game of tennis with me into a lesson
he has stupid health problems
he has a mother with issues



BUT

he loves me unconditionally
he dances with me in the kitchen
he makes killer breakfast burritos ( among other things)
he takes his girls out on dates-- all of us
he likes girly romance movies
he makes me laugh until diet coke comes out my nose
he does laundry on his days off
he tells me I am a good mom
he asks me to marry him everytime we see anyone get engaged on TV
he surprises me with starbucks skinny vanilla lattes in the morning
he prays with me
he loves our girls unconditionally
he waits for me to come to bed to watch our favorite tivo shows
he always takes out the trash and pays the bills
he makes lists and spreadsheets


I love this guy.

For those of you who know my situation with my Mother- in -law, you can appreciate the fact that we are taking her back home tomorrow to cheyenne. for a while anyway. She has been in Colorado Springs with us off and on for eight months. It is rough here for everyone. I am asking for prayers for our family through this transistion. She is elderly and has a hard time accepting the fact that D has other women in his life.

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

This is very sweet!! I can't do this or I would have to swear & I really don't want to swear :) LOL!!!!

Yeah, Mary's going home - she'll probably like that as well...

I need to call you but TUESDAY is Still Waters and it is supposed to be stellar - we are meeting at On The Border on North Academy at 5:30 pm. before hand.

Do you need me to keep the girls on Monday while you take Mary home?

stephrudolph said...

I've been thinking of you guys all day & I didn't even really know why other than I love you guys so much. I think this move will be a good one. Even if it is only temporary, it will give everyone a chance to step back and regroup.
I love you guys & this posting make me love Duane even more. :)

kymmcs said...

He likes data, and he helps me move, he checks the weather for us, and he is my bff. I can't wait til I can have one of my own.

Christine Butler said...

B & I were wondering how's it going w/ mil. Am glad that you'll have a break for a while. been praying. I miss you. Please give besos to the girls for us! Eli and Emy miss Maya, Eli was crying the other night, wanting to go back to Colorado, and missing Maya was one of her reasons. ARGH! I want the best of both worlds!