CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

memory lane


Butt's drugstore. A vanilla coke. a scoop of chocolate. majestcas candy--

I got to spend the day with Jenni on Saturday. We had a great time strolling down memory lane. We shopped a little, had lunch and took the kids to Butt's Drugstore. It was great to be with her. SAturday night she had Zack, Jeff and Cassie, Eric and Lesley and kids over. We watched the kids play in the fallen petals in the yard and visiting.

We have been friends for almost 30 years.
These two could be sisters...
Lesley holding a sleeping Cookie.


Jenni and Jeff Hauswald-- friends of mine from Kindergarten.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

You know I laughed out loud at "Butt's" drug store!

Great memories you are building!

stephrudolph said...

Yes Sara - most people not from Corydon do. :)

I'm so glad you are having such a great time. I've not been to Butts in probably 15 years - wow - that makes me feel o-l-d. blah.