We are in Kentucky. I love the green green grass and the flowering trees and the rain. (It is supposed to snow a bunch in Colorado today). I am not super excited about my hair here-- curly and big. I don't even try to straighten it. I am looking forward to visiting friends, drinking coffee at Heine Bros. Coffee and enjoying my family. Today I am enjoying my youngest niece, Amelia while everyone else is working or at school. We are going to lunch at her mommy's restaurant.
Amelia, is a precious breath of fresh air. She is quick to smile and soft to hug. She is my favorite age- 3. Three is a magical age-- you can dress yourself, express yourself, imagine, dream, have preferences, play and just be cute. Amelia is a perfect three year old. Her choice of outfit today made me smile. a brown dress with pink and red patterns with silver snowflakes and awesome rainbow tights. she has a headband of a different color altogether. Perfectly perfect. She flits from activity to activity and immerses herself in her play. I love to watch her with her babies and "reading" to her stuffed animals. She is teaching little Cookie how to play.
the new house
3 years ago




3 comments:
awww, sounds like fun! Enjoy your time with your family. Hi to your girls from us!! Miss you lots, seriously, I'm not joking.
Oh, you painted the perfect picture of Miss Amelia. I'm so glad you're getting to spend this time at home. Love you!
How fun! Is Charli loving to play with another baby?
Post a Comment