
We enjoyed our day in Boulder last Sunday. We enjoyed Pearl Street Mall, I shopped, Freckles climbed on the rocks, D watched the people and Cookie rode the pig. We had Mexican food ( of course) at Rio Grande and walked around the mall for a few hours enjoying D's day off.
This pig is outside a fantasti paper store ( I thought of you, Steph). We had a hard time getting the little one off the pig. I think she rode 50 miles on that thing.

These days are so precious. Have nothing to do... drive to Boulder...eat... and just hang out together. A perfect day.
4 comments:
Cute picture of you & D. So....we know how to keep Charli entertained now..bring her over!!!
Is that a wku hat dane is wearing?? cute pics waht a sweet lil family
That little blue-eyed baby is absolutely gorgeous!
FYI-Sara is my baby...
I think a visit to the paper store is in order for my next visit. :) Sounds awesome...and my girl Chuck knows the cool place to hang. Maya looks beautiful in the photo...and you & Duane don't look so bad either. ;)
Post a Comment