CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rodeo! Cheyenne Frontier Days 2008


I took my parents and nephew to their first Rodeo. M and I have been going with D and his family for years. We all loved it! My pics of the actual events didn't turn out very well, but I got some good ones of the family watching...My mom, MIL Mary, and poppa .






Here are some of our favorite cousins.. Catherine and Amanda.
We got the kids all "cowboyed up" for the big day. We watched the events, rode rides, ate crappy, expensive food, got cotton candy, visited exhibits, toured the pioneer village and smiled most of the day.
The cousins were happy to see each other and hadn't started fighting yet at this point in the vacation. Here they are posing in front of the cowboy camp.
Too much rodeo for this little one.

2 comments:

stephrudolph said...

I am going to make it there with you one day soon. I could use some cowgirl-hat-wearin'-good-times. I'm so glad your fam got to come out for it. I can't believe how big Gabe is either!

kymmcs said...

I think there is a very real chance that you and Maya might actually be twins.