CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

vacation part 3- Yellowstone


This is my favorite part. I loved this waterfall. It was worth the hike up to see this amazing waterfall in the canyon.

C enjoys finding small places to sit( any small chair, or rock will do). She tries to convince those of us with slightly bigger bottoms to sit with her.

The big kids did the Junior Ranger program at Yellowstone. We learned all about the Paint pots and geysers. This may not be the most beautiful place, but it is certainly the most unique. I had never been to Yellowstone and loved seeing the unique landscape. We saw Bison, Elk, Antelope, Deer and a Bald Eagle while we were in the park.

5 comments:

lesley said...

We heard alot about the animals over and over again.

lesley said...

how beautiful the waterfall picture looks like a postcard

kymmcs said...

I also love that waterfall picture.

stephrudolph said...

I thought it WAS a postcard...now I'm even more impressed.

Football and Fried Rice said...

That waterfall is HUGE & gorgeous!! Ours around here rather pale in comparison!!