CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

vacation part 4- Old faithful


We saw Old Faithful the first day in the park. It goes off about every hour and a half. We went into the Old Faithful Lodge for icecream. The kids were interested in learning about geysers and put off fighting over the Nintendo DS to see this amazing wonder. I guess sometimes it shoots up taller than others and we saw a relatively dinky one, but were all still impressed.
Poppa and C- I think he was trying to get her to look toward the geyser, she has a mind of her own.


Thank you God for this world you gave us. Thank you for the magestic mountains and the unique land features. Thank you for working out all the tiny details that make the earth turn and the wind blow. You are awesome and we we praise you for this world you created.

1 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

It really is amazing!! I can't wait to take my kiddos there for a family vacation :)