CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

vacation part 2- Big Sky Montana



We had a blast in Big Sky. We loved spending time there shopping, swimming and relaxing. We all enjoyed having my nephew, G, with us.








Dad had his meetings and mom and I had a chance to relax. I don't think C was feeling to well while cutting a new tooth. The big kids spent most of their time at the Huntley pool playing Marco Polo, fighting over the goggles and having splash competitions. We loved the Big Sky Resort!

4 comments:

kymmcs said...

Poor Charli's tooth:(

stephrudolph said...

I love the photo of Ron & Sharon.
Sad News Charli.
Maya looks so beautiful.

lesley said...

glad to see how much charli loves her popa .


They may not have gotten along but gabe and maya look so cute and look like they are having a great time.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your parents are so cute! And I love Maya's grown-out, grown-up bags! Tres Chic!