CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Watermelon Girl

Nobody likes watermelon like my C. It is her favorite food. We had a fantastic day at the splash park with a picnic, watermelon and our dear friends (thanks for the pictures, Sara).

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, your blog looks adorable!! Very good!! And I love your new profile picture!!

Thanks for keeping the boys today; they had a great time..they are still awake, somehow (though little C fell asleep in the car!)

I hope Miss Maya's ankle gets better soon! Seeing her hobble makes me sad!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Very pretty blog and gorgeous little one. Interesting fact, this weekend has been the Watermelon Festival in Montrose, Iowa. Your Charley girl would have certainly loved it!

stephrudolph said...

I still get the giggles when I look at that top photo...just envisioning her singing "I loooovvveee Waaatterrrmmmellllloooonnn" as she runs happily along.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love Steph's comment about Charli singing about Watermelon, cause I hear her singing "KOOOOOOKY"!!

Like the Adam s Family theme song... "They're crazy & they're kooky...."

lesley said...

she is so cute I love that she has her own special name. I miss you all so.